We consider partial and total reduction of a nonhomogeneous linear system of the operator equations with the system matrix in the same particular form as in paper [N. Shayanfar, M. Hadizadeh 2013]. Here we present two different concepts. One is concerned with partially reduced systems obtained by using the Jordan and the rational form of the system matrix. The other one is dealing with totally reduced systems obtained by finding the adjugate matrix of the characteristic matrix of the system matrix.
- Pub Date:
- April 2014
- Mathematics - Spectral Theory;
- Mathematics - Classical Analysis and ODEs;
- Mathematics - Numerical Analysis;
- Mathematics - Rings and Algebras
- Filomat 30:5 (2016), 1353-1362