Contact Tracing has been used to identify people who were in close proximity to those infected with SARS-Cov2 coronavirus. A number of digital contract tracing applications have been introduced to facilitate or complement physical contact tracing. However, there are a number of privacy issues in the implementation of contract tracing applications, which make people reluctant to install or update their infection status on these applications. In this concept paper, we present ideas from Graph Neural Networks and explainability, that could improve trust in these applications, and encourage adoption by people.
- Pub Date:
- December 2020
- Computer Science - Cryptography and Security;
- Computer Science - Artificial Intelligence;
- Computer Science - Machine Learning;
- Computer Science - Social and Information Networks
- 8 pages, 7 figures, SpicyFL 2020 Workshop at NeurIPS 2020