We describe the basic Dolbealut cohomology algebra of the canonical foliation on a class of complex manifolds with a torus symmetry group. This class includes complex moment-angle manifolds, LVM- and LVMB-manifolds and, in most generality, complex manifolds with a maximal holomorphic torus action. We also provide a dga model for the ordinary Dolbeault cohomology algebra. The Hodge decomposition for the basic Dolbeault cohomology is proved by reducing to the transversely Kähler (equivalently, polytopal) case using a foliated analogue of toric blow-up.
- Pub Date:
- August 2019
- Mathematics - Differential Geometry;
- Mathematics - Algebraic Geometry;
- Mathematics - Algebraic Topology;
- Mathematics - Complex Variables;
- 15 pages, revised version