We present GluonCV and GluonNLP, the deep learning toolkits for computer vision and natural language processing based on Apache MXNet (incubating). These toolkits provide state-of-the-art pre-trained models, training scripts, and training logs, to facilitate rapid prototyping and promote reproducible research. We also provide modular APIs with flexible building blocks to enable efficient customization. Leveraging the MXNet ecosystem, the deep learning models in GluonCV and GluonNLP can be deployed onto a variety of platforms with different programming languages. The Apache 2.0 license has been adopted by GluonCV and GluonNLP to allow for software distribution, modification, and usage.
- Pub Date:
- July 2019
- Computer Science - Machine Learning;
- Computer Science - Computation and Language;
- Computer Science - Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition;
- Statistics - Machine Learning
- Journal of Machine Learning Research 21 (2020) 1-7