In this note we study Besov, Triebel-Lizorkin, Wiener, and Beurling function spaces on compact Lie groups. A major role in the analysis is played by the Nikolskii inequality.
- Pub Date:
- July 2015
- Mathematics - Functional Analysis;
- Mathematics - Analysis of PDEs;
- Mathematics - Classical Analysis and ODEs;
- Mathematics - Representation Theory
- In this note (to appear in Funct. Anal. Appl.) we present results from our paper at arXiv:1403.3430 (to appear in Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci.) in the simplified setting of compact Lie groups. We refer to the above paper for more general formulations in the setting of compact homogeneous manifolds and for the proofs