Feature article on how networks that govern communication, growth, herd behavior, and other key processes in nature and society are becoming increasingly amenable to modeling, forecast, and control.
- Pub Date:
- Physics - Physics and Society;
- Condensed Matter - Disordered Systems and Neural Networks;
- Computer Science - Social and Information Networks;
- Nonlinear Sciences - Adaptation and Self-Organizing Systems;
- Quantitative Biology - Molecular Networks
- Review of current research on network dynamics