Comment on ``Dynamics of nuclear fluid. VIII. Time-dependent Hartree-Fock approximation from a classical point of view''
The phase-space paths introduced by Cheuk-Yin Wong in Phys. Rev. C [25, 1460 (1982)] and discussed recently in the literature can be used for calculation of the evolution of the Wigner function to the first order in time increments only. The first-order solutions are helpful in the determination the phase-space Green function in the framework of the phase-space path integral method.
Physical Review C
- Pub Date:
- November 2007
- Nuclear reaction models and methods;
- Other topics in nuclear reactions: general;
- Low and intermediate energy heavy-ion reactions;
- High Energy Physics - Phenomenology
- 2 pages, accepted to publication in PRC, section Comments