We present the cosmological solution of the multi-brane/crystal universe model, to leading order in an expansion about the energy densities on branes, by using the generalized Goldberger-Wise mechanism to stabilize the extra dimension, and give general formula of the Friedmann equations. This is very interesting in the study of the cosmological phenomenon in the multi-brane/crystal universe model. We also compute the shift of the extra dimension between the adjacent branes.
Modern Physics Letters A
- Pub Date:
- Gravity in more than four dimensions Kaluza-Klein theory unified field theories;
- alternative theories of gravity;
- Extended classical solutions;
- cosmic strings domain walls texture;
- Particle-theory and field-theory models of the early Universe