We present the predictions of the ISGW2 model, an update of the ISGW quark model for semileptonic meson decays. The updated model incorporates a number of features which should make it more reliable, including the constraints imposed by heavy quark symmetry, hyperfine distortions of wave functions, and form factors with more realistic high recoil behaviors.
Physical Review D
- Pub Date:
- September 1995
- Decays of bottom mesons;
- Heavy quark effective theory;
- Relativistic quark model;
- Decays of charmed mesons;
- High Energy Physics - Phenomenology
- All text and tables contained in the ".latex" file and all figures (14) contained in the ".uu" file.