Newtonian dynamical systems accepting the normal shift on an arbitrary Riemannian manifold are considered. Partial differential equations forming the weak and additional normality conditions for them are reported.
- Pub Date:
- April 1993
- Nonlinear Sciences - Exactly Solvable and Integrable Systems;
- General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology;
- High Energy Physics - Theory;
- Mathematics - Algebraic Geometry
- 2 pages, AMS-TeX, version 2.1, size 6 Kbytes (ASCII). Report on 16-th joint session of Seminar of I.G. Petrovsky and Moscow Mathematical Society at Moscow State University. January 19, 1994. To be published in: Uspehi Mat. Nauk