Deep direct 1 μm images and polarization maps have been taken for several objects of bipolar molecular outflow, using a CCD camera at the prime-focus of the 3.5 m telescope on Calar Alto/Spain. Compact reflection nebulae are found near GL 2591, GL 2884 = S 140/IRS 1, GL 2789 = V645 Cyg, L 1551/IRS 5 and within the red reflection nebula in Serpens. As an example, the results for GL 2591 are given.
- Pub Date:
- Bipolar Outflows:Young Stars;
- CCD Observations:Young Stars;
- Infrared Sources:Young Stars;
- Young Stars:Bipolar Outflows;
- Young Stars:CCD Observations;
- Young Stars:Infrared Sources