The ADS personnel are:
- Dr. Alberto Accomazzi - PI & Program Manager
- Dr. Michael J. Kurtz - Project Scientist
- Carolyn Stern Grant - Data Ingest and Curation
- Edwin Henneken - System Development and Operations
- Donna Thompson - Data Curation Librarian
- Dr. Roman Chyla - System Architecture and Development
- Stephen McDonald - System Development and Operations
- Taylor Shaulis - System Operations and Cloud Computing
- Tim Hostetler - User Interface and Front-End Development
- Golnaz Shapurian - Back-End Development (applications & services)
- Dr. Sergi Blanco-Cuaresma - Back-End Development (pipelines)
- Dr. Matthew Templeton - Data Ingest and Curation Support
- Dr. Kelly Lockhart - Back-End Development (ingest, ORCID) & User Support
The late Stephen S. Murray served as the Principal Investigator of the project from its inception in 1993 until his passing in August 2015.
If you have comments or questions about the ADS, you are welcome to contact any of us directly, although the preferred way to get in touch with ADS staff is through our support email (adshelp [at] cfa.harvard.edu), which guarantees a timely reply to your inquiry.