The 2nd WIESP @ IJCNLP-AACL 2023
The 2nd Workshop on Information Extraction from Scientific Publications will be held in hybrid mode (online and at Bali, Indonesia) at the IJCNLP-AACL 2023 on November 1, 2023 and it will feature:
- Paper Presentations
- A Keynote talk
- Panel discussion on “LLMs for Science” (will be organized later)
- A virtual social with WIESP 2023 Authors, Organizers, and Reviewers (will be organized later)
Our keynote speaker is Dr. Yuan-Sen Ting from the Australian National University, who will be presenting on “Can Artificial Intelligence Generate Meaningful Scientific Hypotheses?”.
More details here.
Full Schedule of presentations can be found here
Call for Papers
Information about the call for papers can be found here
Find all accepted papers in WIESP 2023 here. The papers will appear in ACL Anthology shortly.
Workshop Registration at IJCNLP-AACL 2023
Workshop authors, please use discount code “WORKSHOP” to register to enjoy early-bird rate (only valid for onsite tickets).
- Tirthankar Ghosal, National Center for Computational Sciences | Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Felix Grezes, Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian, USA
- Thomas Allen, Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian, USA
- Kelly Lockhart , Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian, USA
- Alberto Accomazzi, Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian, USA
- Sergi Blanco-Cuaresma, Laboratoire de Recherche en Neuroimagerie, University Hospital (CHUV) and University of Lausanne (UNIL), Lausanne, Switzerland
We are thankful to our program committee members to help us curate a strong WIESP 2023 program.
wiesp_ijcnlp-aacl-2023 [at] softconf.com